Intended for goalies of any age/skill level.
– 3:1 Student to Instructor Ratio! (MAX 18 goalies)
– Goalie specific off ice workouts daily
– All Instructors are current or former goalies who have passion for the position and love teaching
– 2 hours on-ice instruction daily
– Video analysis
– Paid shooters used at all camps, many of whom play junior or college hockey
– MGS Jersey + T-Shirt
For this camp, any age/skill level goalie is accepted and once the full roster of 18 is set, we’ll divide into a “younger” and “older” group for off ice activities, each getting the same program as a typical MGS Standard Camp. There is no compromise for the intensity of workouts or detailed video analysis.
For the 2 hour on ice session, we’ll follow our 30:90 model and do 30 minutes of focused goalie skating/puck playing, followed by 90 minutes of drills. Goalies will be divided into groups of 3 based on skill level for on ice stations and the corresponding variations of drills will be tailored to the overall age and needs of the group. Paid shooters are used at this camp as well and they will keep the integrity of the drill, regardless of the goalie in net.